Are you ready for the best recipe for gooey, zesty and completely chocolate loaded brownies? This is the perfect recipe for Chocolate Orange Brownies. What’s the secret to these chocolate fest brownies? Well, how about a whole host of Lindt Orange Chocolate Truffles scattered throughout the brownie mixture to make gooey pockets of chocolate joy. Then to take the zestiness up to the next level, blobs of shredless marmalade dotted throughout the mixture too. This will give you a tartiness against the sweetness of the brownies.
This is a super quick recipe and takes about 15 minutes to make. The hardest part of the recipe is trying not to eat all the Lindt truffles before getting them into the brownie mixture and trying not to lick the spoon!
This is such a versatile recipe and once you have mastered the base recipe, you can get experimental! How about adding in Stroopwafels? Rolos and Sea Salt? Bounty Bars? Bourbon Biscuits? Even go crazy with fresh fruit…raspberries are fantastic with chocolate.Print
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 500g Caster Sugar
- 100g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Large Free Range Eggs
- 200g Orange Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 100g Shredless Orange Marmalade
- Oven to 180C, line a large tin with straight sides with parchment, 22×28.5cm or 8.5×11.25” and put to one side. In a large pan, melt the butter, sugar and cocoa powder over low heat, until the butter has melted completely.
- Take off the heat and cool slightly, mix in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the flour until completely mixed in.
- Unwrap the Lindt truffles and scatter over the surface of the batter. Using teaspoon-size blobs of the marmalade, place them between the truffles and bake for 25- 30 minutes, until still gooey inside.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting and serving to the happy crowds.
- Category: Chocolate, Dessert
- Method: Baking
Got brownie fever? How about making some festive Stollen Brownies? Brownies with Dulce de Leche with Sea Salt? Bad Day Brownies with Nutella and Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Save this article to Pinterest, pin the below image!