- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 500g Caster Sugar
- 100g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Large Free Range Eggs
- 200g Orange Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 100g Shredless Orange Marmalade
- Oven to 180C, line a large tin with straight sides with parchment, 22×28.5cm or 8.5×11.25” and put to one side. In a large pan, melt the butter, sugar and cocoa powder over low heat, until the butter has melted completely.
- Take off the heat and cool slightly, mix in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the flour until completely mixed in.
- Unwrap the Lindt truffles and scatter over the surface of the batter. Using teaspoon-size blobs of the marmalade, place them between the truffles and bake for 25- 30 minutes, until still gooey inside.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting and serving to the happy crowds.
- Category: Chocolate, Dessert
- Method: Baking