Adapted from Paul A Young’s Recipe
- 220g Salted Butter
- 110g Golden Syrup
- 350g Golden Caster Sugar
- 320g Dark Chocolate Drops (I used 72% Cocoa Solids plus 100g extra)
- 6 Medium Free Range Eggs
- 90g Plain Flour
- 100g Nutella
- 100g Crunchy Peanut Butter (I LOVE Honey Roasted Peanut Butter)
- Oven to 175C. Line an 8″x8″ tin with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the sugar, butter and syrup until the gritty sugar has dissolved.
- Take off the heat and stir in the chocolate until fully melted. Careful not to allow to burn on the bottom.
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl and add to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Sift the flour into the chocolate mixture and mix well. Pour into the tin.
- Scatter the chocolate drops on top of the mixture, then using teaspoons drop little blobs of the Nutella and peanut butter all over the top.
- Bake the brownie for 12 minutes, then turn the tin around and bake for another 12 mins. You don’t want the brownie to be overcooked but gooey and sexy.
- Leave to cool, then chill overnight.
- Tuck in with friends or just yourself until the day isn’t so bad!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Brownies, Chocolate
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American