This makes a huge tray of brownies so don’t be put off by the size of some of the ingredients!
- 500g Unsalted Butter
- 1 kg Caster Sugar
- 250g Cocoa Powder
- 8 Large Free Range Eggs
- 200g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tin of Dulce de Leche
- Big pinch of Sea Salt Flakes
- Oven to 180C. Line a large roasting dish with parchment paper. In a large pan melt the butter with the sugar and cocoa powder over medium heat until the butter has melted completely.
- Take off the heat and cool slightly, mix in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla and fold in the flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and using two spoons, add the blobs of dulce de leche on top of the batter and sprinkle over the sea salt on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes. There will still be a wobble but will firm upon standing. And get tucked in.
- Category: Brownies
- Cuisine: American