(Adapted from Joy the Baker Single Lady Pancakes)
- 1 1/3 cup Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup plus 8 tbsp Buttermilk (or use whatever is in the fridge!)
- 1 Pack Double Stuff Oreo’s (crushed)
- In a bowl, sieve the dry ingredients and slowly whisk in the wet ingredients. Fold in the crushed Oreos. That’s all – simple!
- Heat a large frying pan and add a little oil if not non-stick, ladle the mixture into the hot pan in 3 smallish blobs. They will puff up nicely, when you see the odd bubble form, flip them over, they should be nice and golden. They will only need another minute on the other side. Remove from the pan and place on a warm plate under the grill to keep warm while you finish the rest of the batter.
- Serve the stack of pancakes with icing sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Pancakes, Chocolate
- Cuisine: American