MEATLiquor’s recipe from The Meat Chronicles
- 1 kg Free Range Chicken Wings ( jointed if you want)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 250 g Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 250 g Butter
- Toss the chicken wings with the salt and the baking powder and refrigerate overnight on a roasting tray.
- Roast in the oven on a wire rack at 220 °C for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, turning halfway through.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a frying pan or wok and slowly stir in the hot sauce. Add the wings and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Get your face in there….
- Category: Main Course, Meat
- Cuisine: American