Adapted from Little Cafe Cakes by Julie le Clerc
- Oven to 160C. Grease with butter a large oblong baking dish. Butter the cut side of the croissants and using 8 halves line the bottom of the dish.
- Scatter over the dark chocolate chunks and raisins, along with half the white chocolate. Layer on top the remaining halves of butter croissants. Top with the remaining white chocolate.
- In a large jug whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla together until mixed. Pour evenly over the croissants, using a board to keep the croissants from floating up. Leave to soak for 30 mins.
- Remove the board and bake for 30 minutes until golden on top and the white chocolate is caramelised.
- Category: Dessert, Chocolate, Pudding
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: British