Adapted from Green and Black’s recipe
For the Brownie
- 170g Dark Chocolate, chips or broken up
- 160g Unsalted Butter
- 350g Caster Sugar
- 70g Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 5 Medium Free-Range Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Cheesecake
- 100g White Chocolate, melted and cooled
- 350g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Medium Free-Range Eggs
- 250g Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm square brownie tin. Set aside.
- To make the brownie mixture, melt the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until completely melted and combined. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Add the sugar, flour and salt to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth. Beat the eggs separately before adding to the mixing bowl along with the vanilla. Blend together until you create a shiny chocolatey mixture. Pour this into the prepared tin. And then make the cheesecake mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth and creamy. Fold in the cooled white chocolate. Pour this carefully over the brownie mix, trying to create an even layer. Drop the raspberries into the tray. You can push them in deeper if you want, I liked the raspberry crown.
- Cook for about 40-45 minutes. After 40 minutes remove the tin and check to see if the brownies are set but still have a slight wobble to them; return to the oven if they need a little longer. Cover the brownies with foil and leave in the tin to cool, cover and chill overnight.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Desserts, Brownies, Chocolate
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American