Adapted from Joy the Baker
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar (half brown sugar, other half caster sugar)
- 1 Large Free-Range Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 Slices of Streaky Bacon (cooked until crisp, cooled and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Drops
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crispy and golden. Drain on kitchen towel, cool and crumble. Set aside.
- Oven to 175C. In a stand mixer, mix the peanut butter and sugars until well combined. Add the egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Fold in the cooked bacon and the chocolate chips, roll tablespoon’s of the mixture and spread out the doughballs over two baking trays as they will spread slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Cool slightly before eating the whole tray.
- Category: Cookies, Chocolate,
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American