- 3 cups Digestive Biscuit (crumbs)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 64 oz Cream Cheese, (full fat)
- 8 Large Free-Range Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 64 oz sour cream
- Oven to 170C. Mix the biscuit crumbs, melted butter and 2 tbsp of the caster sugar together and press into the prepared tin. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, 2 cups of the caster sugar, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Until softened. Beat in 2 cups of sour cream and all of the eggs one at a time.
- Pour into the tin on top of the base, bake for 40 minutes until there is a slight wobble still and light golden.
- While the cheesecake bakes mix the remaining sour cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Once the cheesecake has cooked, carefully pour over the sour cream mixture all over and bake for another 10 minutes. Cool completely before chilling overnight.
- Remove from the tin and slice into squares and serve with fresh raspberries. Yum!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American