This is really versatile fudge that can be flavoured with all sorts of treats to make it your own.
- 397g Condensed Milk
- 150ml Whole Milk
- 450g White Caster Sugar
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 30g Malt Drink Powder
- 200g Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 200g Maltesers (crushed)
- Line a 7″ square tin with parchment paper – buttering the tin, just won’t do.
- In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients apart from the dark chocolate and Maltesers. Stir over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved and then bring to a boil whilst string.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 – 15 mins until thickened. Add the dark chocolate and stir until melted,
- Pour into the prepared tin and scatter over the crushed Maltesers and leave to set firm.
- Cut up into chunks and enjoy!
- Category: Confectionery, Chocolate
- Cuisine: British