- Crush the biscuits in a bag until you have fine crumbs. You can roll over them with a rolling pin. In a bowl, add the crumbs and stir in the melted butter.
- Tip the crumbs into a 9″ springform cake tin. Using the back of the spoon, press the crumbs to form the crust on the base. Chill for 30 mins.
- In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone, icing sugar, zest and lime juice until well mixed. Fold in the chocolate flakes.
- Gently smooth the mascarpone mix on top of the biscuit base and smooth over the top. Chill until ready to serve.
- It’s that easy! And people will think you slaved over it for hours and you can sit there smugly as it took less than 30 mins. Give it a go!
- Category: Desserts, Chocolate
- Cuisine: American