- 1 kg Chicken Wings (wing tip removed but wings parts kept together)
- 100 g Plain Flour (with a pinch of salt and crushed black pepper)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 5 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 inch piece of Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 6 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Sriracha (1 tbsp Red Pepper Paste (gochujang))
- Preheat the oven to the hottest temperature, normally 240C.
- Lightly coat the wings in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess. Set the wings skin down on a rack in a foil-lined roasting tin, so the heat can circulate. Place in the oven for 25 mins, then turn the wings to be skin side up and roast for another 25 mins. Whilst cooking start making the sauce.
- In a small pan, add the soy sauce, brown sugar, honey and Sriracha and reduce the sauce down over medium heat, careful not to burn.
- When the wings are cooked through, add to the sauce to coat. Serve with steamed rice if you want to cool things down.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Main Course, Meat
- Cuisine: Korean