Adapted from Mast Brothers Cookery Book.
- Oven to 175C, line two baking trays with baking parchment.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter, sugar and honey until fluffy and pale. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and dark and white chocolate chips. Mix to form a dough with the cooled melted chocolate.
- Spoon the dough in tablespoon amounts onto the baking trays, spread apart. Sprinkle a pinch of smoked salt on top of each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Leave to cool slightly then enjoy warm with a glass of milk.
- Category: Cookies, Chocolate
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American