Makes 32 Cookies
- 185g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Free Range Large Egg
- 250g Plain Flour
- 100g Sprinkles
For Decorating –
- 60g Sprinkles
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until combined and not split. Beat in the flour until you have a dough.
- Fold in the sprinkles into the dough. Roll the dough into a 30cm log, wrap in cling film and chill overnight or for at least a couple of hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C, line 3 trays with parchment paper. Slice the dough into 1cm rounds, roll the dough into balls.
- Place the remaining sprinkles into a bowl, roll the dough balls into the sprinkles, coating the surface in sprinkles. Place evenly on the trays. Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Leave on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking