‘Tis the season for some festive baking as well as indulging. So why just make normal brownies why you can add plenty of yummy treats like lashings of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and lashings of Nutella to make them extra naughty!
Using the same base brownie mix as my Stroopwafel Brownies and Stollen Brownies, the mix is areally versatile and can be made to have your favourite Christmas chocolates added. How about Celebrations? Or After Eights? Skies the limit!
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 500g Caster Sugar
- 100g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Large Free Range Eggs
- 15 Ferrero Rocher, unwrapped, left whole
- 100g Nutella
- Oven to 180C, line a large tin with straight sides with parchment, 22×28.5cm or 8.5×11.25” and put to one side. In a large pan, melt the butter, sugar and cocoa powder over low heat, until the butter has melted completely.
- Take off the heat and cool slightly, mix in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the flour until completely mixed in.
- Pour the batter in to the lined tin, place the Ferrero Rocher across the surface and lightly press down on them. Using teaspoon-size blobs of the Nutella, place them across the surface of batter and bake for 25- 30 minutes, until still gooey inside.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting and serving to the happy crowds.
- Category: Chocolate, Dessert
- Method: Baking
Got brownie fever? How about making some festive Stollen Brownies? Brownies with Dulce de Leche with Sea Salt? Bad Day Brownies with Nutella and Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Save this article to Pinterest, pin the below image!